The DriFlower™ Harvest-Rack Hardware Kit is for the DIY’er who wants absolute stability and efficiency when building a harvest rack. The Harvest-Rack Hardware Kit will expedite making your own harvest rack. Get all the stability out in the field, and determine the right sized harvest rack for you. The Harvest-Rack Hardware Kit, comes with two Harvest-Rack Brackets and two Harvest Brackets for securing sticks to the top of your harvest rack. Sort out the lumber and screws yourself to make sure you’re getting the right racks for your needs. After building your own harvest rack with the Harvest-Rack Bracket Kit, head to the field with confidence knowing you can load your sticks (not included) and J- or Pro-Hangers (not included) on a solid support rack. Keep in mind what size sticks and hangers you’ll be using in the field and build your harvest rack accordingly.
- Heavy duty laser-cut, machine-angled, brushed steel construction
- Build a harvest rack to your specifications
- Easy assembly and alignment
- Pre-set screw holes for secure fastening to your lumber
- Includes: Harvest-Rack Brackets (2), and Harvest-Brackets (2)
- Harvest-Rack Bracket dimensions (ea.): 6.75″ x 8.75″ x 2.5″
Discover all the benefits of using DriFlower’s Hangers and Hardware for yourself: streamline the harvest process, minimize crop handling, simplify transport, easily organize your dry space with one-touch hanging, maximize airflow during drying, keep your product sanitary, and unload your hangers in a fraction of the time. Want to know more? Check out these videos.