The DriFlower™ Dri-Rack Hardware Kit is for the DIY’er who wants absolute stability and efficiency in building (up to) a 16′ tall drying rack.
The Dri-Rack Hardware Kit will expedite making your own drying rack. Get all the stability to hang up to 16 feet high (up to 8 sticks – spaced every two feet). The Dri-Rack Hardware Kit comes with two Dri-Rack Brackets, two Dri-Rack Braces, and either 8 (small) or 16 (large) J-Hangers for securing sticks to the drying rack. Sort out the lumber and screws yourself to make sure you’re getting the right racks for your space.
After building your own drying rack with the Dri-Rack Bracket Kit, load your rack with sticks (not included) and J- or Pro-Hangers (not included). Typically J-Brackets will be spaced at a minimum of every two feet to create a multi-tiered drying rack.
- Heavy duty laser-cut, machine-angled, brushed steel construction
- Available in two sizes: (up to) 8″ and (up to) 16″ tall
- Easy assembly and alignment for up to 16′ of drying rack
- Multiple pre-set screw holes for secure fastening to your lumber
- Includes: Dri-Rack Brackets (2), Dri-Rack Braces (2), and J-Brackets (variable)
- Dri-Rack Bracket dimensions (ea.): 10.75” x 11” x 3.5“
Discover all the benefits of using DriFlower’s Hangers and Hardware for yourself: streamline the harvest process, minimize crop handling, simplify transport, easily organize your dry space with one-touch hanging, maximize airflow during drying, keep your product sanitary, and unload your hangers in a fraction of the time.
Want to know more? Check out these videos.